me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#4 : we never give up~

ok readers....since i had read much about my friend and their probs, s0 i'll give my opinion here...n0w...

act,me...also feel wanna to give up sometimes...duhh,tired rite?

s0, when i feel like i wanna give up...i'm always take a deep breath n think again, why Allah created me?? why my m0m gave birth t0 me?? and why i'm in here n0w??

and then...i'll find the answer...the answer is although i'm n0t as g0od as others, i must fight t0 be great, t0 be the best....

s0 here, we b0rn t0 fight...and we fight only f0r what we love...

if u find that its hard t0 fight...d0 love what u are doing,then it'll be easier f0r u t0 fight...trust me...

luck/fate doesn't matter, just believe, have faith n never give up ;)...


never give up k??

"So did you think We created you for fun and that you will not be returned to Us?" [al-Mukminun: 115.]


p/s : FYI, Bill Gates said, ” I never finished my studies at Harvard, but i do employ people from Harvard”...

15 comments:

khai artzfar said...

thanks a lot..this entry enlighten me....

mr E oSk girL said...

nvm...love t0 see your spirit came back...=)

JuAn NaSir said...

yeahhh!!! chayok2! =)

Bungasunti-Maternityandnursing said...

ayt last style :)

mr E oSk girL said...

juan : yeah....thanx =)

fatihah : kn3?? style....he's genius...=)

saya bukan tomato said...

YES.. THATS RYTE..DONT GIVE UP :))

mr E oSk girL said...

waah....tahniah...anda follower ke-90 erika rain...hehe=P

mr E oSk girL said...

thanx yaya...=)

mr E oSk girL said...

thanx yaya...=)

Unknown said...

selagi tak tersungkur selagi itulah mengheret kaki..

mr E oSk girL said...

yup...menghitung hari...=)

Nazirul Suhaimi (Razi Suhaimi) said...

marilah kita terus melangkah..

^_^ insyaallah boleh

Pakcu Sofi said...

semangat!!!

fRaMe+LenSeS said...

no werries cheQ..
i'll lend u my ears to share ur thoughts.
i'll lend u my shoulders for you to lean on..
friend never gonna leave their fren side when needed. will do d besh for that.. WE ARE FAMILY.. ;)

mr E oSk girL said...

yes we are...thanx nadh 4 always being there...=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...