me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Monday, March 21, 2011

#2 : w0rried…

Hey there…

I’m n0w worried…yup…very w0rried…

Ya…of c0urse…my sunshine is out there…s0mewhere in Jordan…kn0wing that Libya had been b0mbed by the US and its gang make me very w0rried…


>>>taken from k0sm0... libya after bombed by US..

Aish…every time I wanna call him, it’ll be netw0rk failure…m0re w0rried n0w…

FYI, Libya is only like Medan to Malaysia,or maybe m0re a lil bit...s0 it’s n0t s0 far rite?? **tunggu aku x risau kalau macam ni….


----->>>map from libya t0 j0rdan...**d0 click f0r a clear view

Sunshine…I’ll pray f0r y0ur safety…take care sunshine…I love you…and always did…=(

p/s : sunshine...i miss you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...