me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#3 : business w0uld be like??

Ok readers…this is a short dialogue story I had read about business h0pe u all enj0y…hehe=P

Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son: “I will choose my own bride!”
Father: “But the girl is Bill Gates’s daughter.”
Son: “Well, in that case…ok”


>>>>>>> Bill Gates daughter ^_^

Next Father approaches Bill Gates.
Father: “I have a husband for your daughter.”
Bill Gates: “But my daughter is too young to marry!”
Father: “But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.”
Bill Gates: “Ah, in that case…ok”


----->> Bill Gates !!

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Father: “I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.”
President: “But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!”
Father: “But this young man is Bill Gates’s son-in-law.”
President: “Ah, in that case…ok”

This is how business is done!!


~~~~~~>>> picture of a father and his son at the wedding...guess their talking about what?? =)

p/s : amazing rite?? The father is really a genius…haha =D like malay said…**mmg kaki belit la… tp belit dia power…s0, everybody being used in here…that’s what we called business power…^_^

7 comments:

Erin Azizan said...

thumbs up!

hadi Saaidin said...

hahaha. real life suppose be like this. nice one!

mr E oSk girL said...

kak erin : hehe=P thanx...

hadiee : yup...best kan klu cm ni?? tp mmg da kn mcm ni dlm real life??

..:noor badriah:.. said...

wee~DTG SINI terjah!!

mr E oSk girL said...

yeay....thanx bad...=)

Unknown said...

haha.. its all about money.. kita belit lagi nak hidop.. =p
hehe.. singgah sini sambil follow.. =)

mr E oSk girL said...

tu la....ok2...thanx follow...=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...