me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Sunday, May 15, 2011

#8 : Guys


As I promised here before....there it is...a story of mine with those guys around me....if one of these guys read this...i'm sorry to written down about u but i love to share this...don't worry, u guys still become mystery since i'm not gonna write down your true name...

Guys,
They said that why being confused?
Because when u love me,
You'll confess,
When u like me,
You'll always want me there,
But when u're both,
You'll be like not u anymore,
Since that,
I'm waiting but
Feeling wasting...

One of you said, when it comes to an option,
just choose what first cross on your mind,

The second one said, I love u so much,
But, how come I know and feel it when u're rarely contact me,

Then comes the next person which said,
I already knew u had a crush on me but,
I'm not feeling into it yet,

The fourth one is a bit cruel when,
he told me he love and being admired for a long time
to a girl that i don't really like her at all,

The last one came and asked me, "why did u choose him?
what on earth does he have better than others?" and
he the only one who ever asked me what I want and why...

I'm not having any conclusion on all this, but yet,
do rush before its late....

I love u guys but never mind...

we'll just see...

p/s : this things is just a masterpiece of mine...don't be carried with it...i'm adding a bit into this... hehe~

erk...if i tell u i love u, can i keep u forever?? 143 mr. Juliet d orange =)

5 comments:

kay_are said...

so sebenarnye wujud ke tak guys2 tu sume? confuse ni.. huu

mr E oSk girL said...

hmm....misteri....dorang wujud tp perasaan terhadap dorang n perasaan dorang terhadap saya masih misteri....tp dorang x kenal satau sama lain...=)

Unknown said...

jom join cntest.

http://fayiz6812.blogspot.com/2011/05/contest-fya-pelangi-bikin-kecoh.html

smbel bc entry :)

Kyra Ismera said...

mr Juliet d orange ?? :) u will find LOVE one day :)

mr E oSk girL said...

sangat setia : insyaAllah join kalau sempat...hehe=P

kyra : thanx babe...love u...=)

sorry lambat reply ek??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...