me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

#16 : Broken-hearted

It's my English post... (suka hati aku je bebila pn rasa nak buat english post)

p/s : sebelum tu ingin ditegaskan blog ini tiada wordless Wednesday and so on...i just make this blog to be awesome in my own way #awesome lah sgt kau!!

ok...now, back to the main topic...

it's hurt you know...

it's really damn hurt when i knew the fact that u are using me and then dump me...

it's suck!! sounds rude am I?

however... I am the type of girl that will always stand firm above all things...

I believe on the principal of there is nobody will actually care of ourselves since our own shadow will also leave us in the bright place....

Yea... I'm admitting that the scars u leave seems to gave me a deep marks...

kalau hati ni laku nak jual kat bundle, aku nak jual dan teruskan hidup. -Terfaktab

but still... I am the one who can't put the blame on u...

The girl who can sit down and pretend to be calm (perhaps) plus praying for your happiness without me being around after all that I had sacrifice = yea...that's me

At first I feel like dying...but I had practice the situation when we both decide to becomes best friend before you truly admit that you used me...

I'm not mad...but I feel sad and sorry for u...for not seeing the beauty in the heart of mine...

Every time I look back on our memories...tears still fall down through my cheek...

Its been really hard for me to make the decision in deciding to moving on and back off from this relationship instead of still being there waiting and hoping for u to see me as somebody for serious...

I prefer to leave as u seems don't want me to stay anymore...

After all, u are no longer stopping me to leave u like before...

At least before this, I saw your effort that making me stay which then lead us to these TWO years...

But now....here we are... reaching this stage...I'll be glad...

Knowing all this happen exactly like I expected not as I hope is also a relief...

I leave u as a better man... I knew that...

There will be no more Mr. Juliet d Orange for me after this...no more making cards, writing letters, creating quotes, writing poems and as for the novel...let it be without the endings...perhaps~

It is enough for me to stalking u far away until somebody wakes me and makes me love him...

OUCH!! Is that love?


This post is nothing compared to what I've been through when I'm with u...

You teach me enough...and I'll give u more than u deserve...

Still it is my fault for expecting too much from you...



May this feeling rest in peace...  



2nd p/s : kengkonon nak rare sangat lah kan sebab tak nak buat wordless Wednesday tu? rare lah sangat kau!! ^_^  #not so forever alone~

2 comments:

H Y D E said...

kemaen rare!!!

mr E oSk girL said...

kemaen laju lg baca & komen!! hehe... **gelak sopan2 :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...