me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Thursday, December 20, 2012

#17 : Sorry is just not that easy...

Seriously.... I really need to learn how things are being clarified as done~

I really want to learn how to stay calm when he is in trouble...


I really want to learn how to settle down and shut off this feeling on him inside me...


I don't want to be like this anymore... wasting my times on a really unnecessary homosapien that hurts me & my pride the most.... 

I'm really tired of all these...

Why would you text me? 
Why would you come back?
Why would you?


You never need to say that you're sorry because saying sorry just can't solve things but apologizing with realize & regrets is just what suit you...


Sorry? For real dude?


Please try to ever use another line -_-


DON’T TELL ME YOU’RE SORRY, CAUSE YOU’RE NOT.words. words. words. You know, words may have definitions, but these days, I think that’s the most a word can have. Definitions, no meaning, no feeling, nothing. These days, words are only words. Nothing more.

Sorry is the most useless word. 
No matter how many times someone says it, 
it's never going to reverse the damage they have done.  




WOW!!! SORRY!! Forgiving you, yes I did~


But, to trust you and being honest and sincere like before... Oh... It's really not gonna work...

Never ever forget the different between sorry and apologize or else miserable that it would become...


Sorry is not just a word... Please do take "SORRY" seriously neither when u said it nor also when u heard or received it...



I just want you to learn a lesson which called APPRECIATED!!


Sorry dude... I might enjoyed seeing you in a bit mess without me after this... Perhaps...


OPSSSS!!! Did I just say sorry?


Sorry, my mistaken... OPPSSS!!! I did it again... It just slip from my mouth so easily... Oh, my bad~



May this feeling rest in peace...



p/s : Is it ok for me to be enjoyed seeing u in a bit mess after I left? Its not violence right? Oh, I love this~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...