me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Friday, October 7, 2011

#15 : Me... Happy??

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections..."

as he always said that i'm look so happy like i didn't have any problems in this world...



but he doesn't even know the looks in my face, the cherish in my eyes is just to make him not to be worried about me....

to told him that i can live independently....

and also i'm hiding my tears, my worries, my sadness just to see he's smiling happily and doesn't want to disturb his busyness life...

but all over the waiting time...

i had felt so many feelings until sometimes those tears are really hard to came out from my eyes since it's hurting me so badly...

but still yet, it's not your fault, you does not ask me to wait...

however, when i'm asking to leave, you just remain silence...

i'm keeping all those feeling inside alone... those pain, those missing, those love...would u even share some from me??

IT IS HURTING ME SAYANG...BUT HOW COME I'M GONNA TELL YOU... YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING...



that's my answer for your question all over our relationship... Mr. Juliet d Orange....~




p/s : I won't leave you...I won't beg you to accept me... but I really hope that one day you will see and feel the sincerity and the love that I gave you so that you can reply me back...

4 comments:

H Y D E said...

mungkin senyum saya cukup untuk menceriakan hari adik? :) :) :)

mr E oSk girL said...

thanx abg H.... :)

fRaMe+LenSeS said...

suka entry ni.. :D

mr E oSk girL said...

thanx abg nadh :) napa abg nadh suka entry ni?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...