me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Friday, July 4, 2014

Sorry dear.

Sorry...
For being selfish, annoying and ignorance, sorry is just the word
I am afraid yet I am scared...
And I know that this would be weird and sounds more weird but that feeling... that feeling of being abundant is just kept on haunting me
Its make me traumatized... but yet I do want to try...
To try and give u a chance... to hope like before...to have faith like always but I can't do this alone
Sorry... I know I am wrong but please forgive me dear... and lets start all over along

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...