me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Monday, July 7, 2014

#23 : Five Golden Rules of Peaceful Life.

The secrets of a happy and peaceful life :

1. Always pray hard for all your wish and request. Usaha dan fokus gak.
2. Turn off your internet data before you sleep.
3. Don't bother to fall in love until its fall by itself. Let it be.
4. Don't urge something which are not urgent.
5. Just keep calm and always show blurr and face palm face to something that sounds silly. (jaga hati member, tak sampai hati nak terus terang. #kantoi )

Those golden rules can be add mengikut kesesuaian. haha.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...