me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

#24 : Hey..

Hey..I know this is not cool but I am kind of like you...

Yup...like you like a lot...

This is hard...because I know it from the start that you won't ever like me back...

It is sad isn't it? To like a person after he liked you... Because you just can't be attractive forever...

I am sad. Real sad. I like you a lot and I do hope I got courage to face this again but I can't...

Every time this situation happen its only gonna be me whom like a person. It will always be one sided love...

And again for almost most of the time, welcome back one sided love. Ouch. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...