me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hello?

I wish for a great big thing but I only manage to get few memories.

How expectation kills.

I wish to be everybody's favorite hello and hardest goodbye but

you just made me became a failure.

You left.

Goodbye Mr Right Guy. Thanks for coming and please come again.

p/s : the last part tu mcm tagline pasar raya je. haha. Btw, tired of using bukan nama sebenar, so instead of only letter, I will now officially type in your name so that less misunderstanding happen. FYI, most of my recent post in this blog is dedicated for you Mr. Right Guy. Enjoy reading and have a great day. Tq.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...