me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Saturday, June 11, 2011

#9 : Smile..


little big world (:

yeah...its big world...

so we must face it with big smile =)

although there is something but we must learn that nothing last forever...

so just cheer up and have a blast peeps...

** just learn to say peeps..haha=P

i'm telling my readers to face everything and anything with smile...

after that, you'll feel the burden become less and relief is coming little by little...

nvm, i won't care if you don't trust this...

but trust me, i'll see my mr. Juliet d Orange doing this...

and he always got his sweet smile on his face that melt almost all the ladies in campus except me...haha

do u think so JdO??

so, smile... a friend of mine said that " The world always looks brighter from behind a smile =)"

yeah... this really true... try it...

p/s : smile will hide all your pain inside and will heal the pain for you ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...