me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

#14 : Count on Me dear...

Dear Mr. Juliet d Orange,

I can not promise that I'll always
know the right words to comfort you
when you need support...
But I'll try

I can not promise to always
Know what you're feeling
Or what will make you happy...
But I'll always remember to ask

I can not promise to always
know how to cheer you
when you're down...
But I'll be there with a smile

I can not promise to always understand
But I'll always give my best...

Though I can not promise you many things,
I can promise to be here for you today
Like there's no tomorrow...

I would give up my happiness just to see you smile...
because your smile will brighten up my whole world



p/s : this heart is always with u...always... it can't go with others...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...