me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Monday, August 1, 2011

#12 : Ramadhan This Year~

If last year... i'm a bit suffer during Ramadhan...

If last year, i turn into a freak because crying like a baby...

If last year....I'm breaking fast alone almost a month during Ramadhan....

If last year, i'm not doing terawih fully due to some unsuitable circumstances...

This year I would InsyaAllah be much better....

This year I would InsyaAllah being tougher & stronger...

This year would InsyaAllah be more cheer and merrier...

This year I would InsyaAllah be full on terawih...

I can't promise anything to myself... but,

I'm trying my best to satisfy myself in order to be the best...

Not the best in front of others... but,

the best and much better than the OLD me...

yeah... a quotes say that

"The hardest challenges or enemies to be beat are not others but it is you, yourself"


and i admit the quotes since it's fact...

okay...I'll end this by asking...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...