me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Thursday, October 3, 2013

#19 : Get Lost!!

Hey...

It's been a while...
I'm facing my hard time...
I'm writing with my right hand only...
I had broke my left hand...
I face an accident while I'm on my way to the campus...
At that time, I feel like I'm dreaming...
The accident happen so fast...
Luckily, I'm safe...
I feel like being given by Allah a second chance to live the life of me...
I break nothing but only at these two place which are at my left humerus and at my palm...
Although all this happen for a reason and it's my fate...
But still, deep in my heart, there is a small tiny bit/pieces which blame this single person whom keep on ruin my day...
Did you know that, ever since I know you...
Each day for me is really miserable...
You always complicate me and keep on changing and misunderstanding what I really mean and what I really wanted to say....
You are an egoist...
You are a jerk...
You never know how to appreciate and respect others...
All you know is only you...
You ask me for help but then you didn't want to follow my guidance and advice at all...
You, dumb ass made me waste each of my day after knowing you...
You waste up my time for only think of how am I terminating you from my life and made you understand that it was you whom create all the mess...
The thought...
All of the thought and remembrance on this issue keep on repeating and playing on my mind without stop although at that time I'm on my bike and on my way to the campus...
Oh Creature!!
How I wish that I don't ever knew you...
How I wish that I don't ever give you a chance...
How I wish I can rewind back the time, just to make sure that I don't know you at all...
You are not just putting me into hard time but..
You also make me lose the part of me which is always cheerful, jovial and optimist...
You made me full of bad thought by influencing me to not keep giving chance to others...
I hate you...
and.... You can get lost now!!

Don't you ever dream of coming back, because if there is still no one for me...It wouldn't be you also for sure... I don't know you anymore... Do leave my life right now...!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...