me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Last Ep: Someone called love

The day you make that decision is the day you die in my life.

What remains is only memory from the past...

So long and have a great life Mr. Juliet d Orange..

Nvm, I won't find someone like you because sure he will leave me too if he is like you...

haha...

Pahatkan nisan, kuntuman syair,
Keluh pujangga, kasih tak sampai.
-Ali Setan 2-

Hati sentiasa berharap,
Kasih sentiasa menanti,
Sayang terkedu melihat,
Cinta tak sampai ke hati. -TTM-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...