me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Monday, July 25, 2011

#11 : Always & Forever

nevermind if one day i'll end up seeing you happy with someone else...

i'll never be regret about that but i'll be happy for you...

because i'll rather prefer seeing u happy than being not happy with me...

since every pain in your heart is like poison that kills mine...

i love u yes i do but it doesn't mean that u need to choose me...

just take care & be happy dear...

i'm always here to watch u smile and to keep the smile on your face :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...