me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

saya.....

hepi aidiladha suma.....bwa2 la tgk bl0g yg x s'brpa ni.....thanx suma....

this is my destiny........

My heart is still struggling to return to that long night
The promise I made that early morning has become a lie and I can't go back
Our shadows are starting to move back to those days
You know that I'm still waiting for you

Another day Another night
But our future is going nowhere
Now Living without your love
I can still picture your shaking shoulder
For now, my destiny is sad

I want to forget your eyes, your tears, and sighs
Each day I take off the ring I cannot let go, still hiding my feelings
My mind wants to shout, to send one last message
You know that My hearts beating for you

Another way Another lie
I believed in fate innocently
But Living without your love
We had to go back, but I still wanted to hold your hand
My destiny is fading with memories

Together, we can overcome winds, waves, and clouds
If it can happen, give me one more chance
I want spread my wing and fly over time

Another you Another me
Would we have the same feelings if we were born again?
So Living without your me
Meeting you in my dreams is enough, it's enough for me
Let it take away the pain...

Another day Another night
We're both walking on our own paths
Now Living without your love
I can still picture your shaking eyelids
For now, my destiny is sad
The last time we made love,
you said that you love me true,
I'm missing your tender touch,
I'm missing your hug

2 comments:

H Y D E said...

ohmennn! anak dara sunti lagi ni!!!!

disember 2008!!

comel.

p/s: saya bukan pedo.

*godek godek blog adik M*

mr E oSk girL said...

haha...abg H ni slalu bg kami malu....wek :P

ni gambar lama la....time sekolah dulu2... kelakar... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...