me and my music ^_^

i am what i am!!

My photo
I am just a simple girl. Seorang gadis yang sedang-sedang dalam segala aspek bermula dari A sampai Z. Kalau nak tahu pasal aku boleh tanya. As simple as that. My dream is to be love by someone who will be a father of my kids and not to be hurt. So typical right?

blogger buddies!! ^^"

Saturday, April 19, 2014

For someone.

For someone with capital F.


Its not that I don't adore you,
Its not that I hate you,
Its not that I don't like you,
Its not that I love to always having arguments with you,
Its not that I don't care about you or your feeling at all ,

but

I just don't know how to, what to when it comes to you,

because

I am the one that can't even understand her own self all the time,

and

I am so sorry too

for

always hurting you with all my words and actions.



Sincerely,
Me with capital of M.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...